1) Show your child how to be and stay organized
2) Get rid of as many distractions as possible
3) Create a plan for tackling homework assignments
4) Get your child to see how homework can relate to tasks in everyday life
5) Support your child and provide encouragement
6) Make your child look up to you by working on a task at the same time
7) Be interested in what your child is working on
These tips should help get you and your child set in the right direction!
Learn more about homework help and Academic Coaching by contacting us today.